Serve this simple chia seed pudding with a handful of berries, nuts and seeds for a healthy quick breakfast.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 and 1/2 cups plant milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- berries (optional)
- almond flakes (optional)
- In a medium bowl, gently stir together the chia seeds, the maple syrup, the vanilla extract, and the milk. Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning give the chia pudding a good stir to break apart any clumps.
- Top with your favorite toppings. (think fresh berries, seeds, nuts or granola
- If you want to make this chia pudding more creamy and decadent use full fat canned coconut milk and a bit more sweetner (like maple or agave syrup)
- Double or triple the recipe and make this pudding ahead of time so you can enjoy a nutritious brekfast every morning without too much fuss.
- Category: Breakfast